About The Network
What is this site for?
The Cleveland Financial Advisors Network is a group of independent, fee-only financial planners located in Cleveland, Ohio. This site is a resource for individuals looking for a financial advisor in and around the Cleveland area.
We know finding the right advisor can be intimidating – and we believe it’s important to connect clients with an advisor who’s an ideal fit for their goals and needs.
It’s our goal to educate you on the many differences between financial “advisors” and help make finding the right one for you a little easier.
All of our advisors own or work at an independent financial planning firm. However, they are all united by their shared commitment to helping individuals find the right advisor for their needs.
Who are the advisors?
All of the advisors in this network share the following characteristics:
- They are all Registered with the State of Ohio as Registered Investment Advisors
- They are all fiduciaries, acting in the best interest of their clients, at all times
- They operate their business using a fee-only model of compensation
- They provide comprehensive financial planning to their clients, not just investment advice
- They all work and live in the greater Cleveland area
- They own or work at an independent financial planning firm
- They are all NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors (the National Association of Personal Financial Planners)
- They all maintain their status as CFP® professionals.
- They are all highly respected by their peers
*Please note that this site is “by invitation only” and is NOT a paid directory service*
You will of course find all of our advisors on NAPFA’s site too, but in case you want a longer list or didn’t find an advisor you were looking for on our site; the Find An Advisor tool by NAPFA is another resource.
Our advisors are on the XY Planning Network site as well, but in case you want a longer list or didn’t find an advisor you were looking for on our site; the Find An Advisor tool by XYPN is another resource.
Another great resource from NAPFA is their Pursuit of a Financial Advisor Field Guide. It provides a good overview of the basics you’ll want to know as you begin your search for a great advisor.
our Network of Advisors are here for you
Find the right advisor for you